Marta Ortega’s racket from the new Cross It range combines the best innovation, lightness, and performance for the best hands in the world of padel. The Extra Power Grip, a longer grip, shifts the balance to the top to improve powerful shots. Aerodynamics come to padel through the Dynamic Air Flow technology. With it, the racket reduces air resistance and is more efficient in impacts. 11 Thirteen enhances durability and power thanks to a pioneering arrangement of holes. The duo of Eva Soft Performance on the inside and Aluminized 24K Carbon on the outside makes Cross It an exceptional racket. This balanced pair offers both power and comfort, providing a truly unbeatable hitting experience. The Cross It Light makes the difference.
- Dynamic Air Flow: The DAF technology allows for greater airflow in the core area while playing shots. The reduced air resistance results in better handling.
- Extra Long Grip: The longer grip means the mass of the racket is closer to the head, shifting the sweet spot higher up.
- SOFT ENERGY: Medium-density EVA rubber with performance that falls between power and comfort.
- CARBON ALUMINIZED 24k: Aluminised 24k carbon fiber, with braided carbon fiber filaments that provide an extra point of flexibility, strength, and rigidity. With optimized flexibility thanks to its aluminized treatment.
- Spin Blade Mold: Roughness with 3D relief inserted in the mould of the racket that increases the grip and boosts the generation of spin on shots.