Lightness is the main differentiating factor of this intermediate-level racket, but not the only one. Its lower weight improves maneuverability, and its technologies and materials make it a racket designed to dominate the court. The Structural Power consists of a carbon fiber insertion in the bridge that enhances rigidity for more powerful shots. The combination of EVA Soft Performance and fiberglass reinforces this sense of comfort and provides a surprising ball exit. The Smart Holes Lineal optimally arranges the holes on the racket for improved durability.
- High-performance fiberglass and low-density EVA rubber
- Bridge-shaped carbon fiber insert for rigidity
- Round shape with the center sweet spot
- Linear hole alignment in groups of three for a strong surface
- Intermediate level for players who play regularly
- Perimeter structural reinforcement