Adidas Divox hockey shoes have been designed for grip. The synthetic upper has an inner bootie that hugs the foot and is reinforced with foil overlays to shield against water and impact from the ball. The turf outsole offers superior grip on all kinds of pitches. Features include a Synthetic upper for increased breathability and comfort. Band of Power increases support and stability. The lightweight EVA midsole provides cushioning and flexibility for added comfort. Foil-covered synthetic overlays increase protection from water and ball impact. TPU toe cap provides added protection against ball impact. Partial sock-like construction hugs the foot for an improved fit. Rubber outsole with harmonic grip pattern provides maximum grip in all directions.
- A partial sock-like upper construction hugs the foot ensuring a snug fit and ultimate comfort.
- TRAXION multi-stud grid rubber outsole with rotational tread zone gives maximum grip in all directions.
- The lightweight EVA midsole offers cushioning and flexibility for long-lasting comfort.
- Foil-covered synthetic layers deliver additional stability and support.
- TPU toe cap and foam cushioning at the toe provides extra protection against impacts from the ball.