SHORTS DESIGNED FOR MOVEMENT AND MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC.
Play for the oceans. Created using Parley Ocean Plastic, these tennis shorts are part of a collection highlighting the consequences of climate change. Worn by adidas athletes at the southern hemisphere’s biggest tournament, they field stretchy fabric and ergonomic cutlines to help you own the court. Moisture-wicking AEROREADY keeps every point comfortable.
This garment is made with a yarn which contains 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean.?This garment contains at least 40% recycled content in total
- Regular fit
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- 100% recycled polyester twill
- Stretchy, breathable fabric
- Moisture-absorbing AEROREADY
- Front pockets designed to keep tennis balls in
- Ventilated back waist
- Ergonomic cutlines
- Yarn contains 50% Parley Ocean Plastic
- This garment contains a minimum of 40% recycled material in total