- A 90% carbon hockey stick for high levels of energy transfer and striking power.
- Available in DSH bend.
- The DSH is a 2mm concave face specifically designed to work with a 24mm bend to enhance drag-flicking and 3D skills.
- The ‘cup’also aids ball pull back from the left side of the body and enhances elimination skills.
- The new DSH mould has a fatter shaft profile to increase the cross-sectional area and aid hitting power.
- An internal silicon rubber sleeve (m-gel) protects the user from some of the vibrations associated with the stiffest sticks.
- The Evolution 0.3 and 0.4 both have a pre-moulded composite plate – X-fibre – applied to the backhand edge to increase striking power and enhance durability